This Friday is.......

• .…….what exactly?

Hope it's another New Girl.

I do rather like it when K'man shows us another 'win' from his world class HR Team!! ☺

• Hi Kandyman - I'd like to know if you have a 1080p version of this film. I noticed that this one is 720p which looks great but a 1080p version would look so much nicer on my new Mac 😃😃I'm also practicing my video editing as well. I'd pay for an upgraded version. Thanks. - Skillz

• Yes! a catsuit with those shiny boots and add in shiny gloves to match those boots to adorn her fists of fury and she is a total badass!

• Please Kandyman, we definitely need to see that behind the scenes footage

• administrators

I'm delighted with this feedback... and so is Sienna! she's a fabulous all rounder; she's gorgeous, a great actress and a totally sadistic kickass queen! I have to find the outtake when she punched stuntman Joe for real and almost knocked him out!

• K’man

It would appear you have unearthed a true gem with Sienna!!!

All good positifeedback. 👍🏻

• Sienna outfit makes me think latex catsuit and boots. She'd rock both.

• I’m really looking forward to when Sienna dons the obligatory Kandygirl uniform of catsuit and thigh high boots!

• Also want to add that I noticed those were new boots and quite shiny like I like em. Fantastic job.

• Wow....Sienna is simply sensational and has all the great Kandy Girl qualities. I would rank Sienna’s debut the second greatest first up film in Kandyland history only behind the great Diva when she burst onto the Kandy scene with the aply named Alpha-Kandy.

I hope we see a lot more Sienna..... and soon.

By the way, was it also the debut for two new pairs of boots? They’re sensational and Sienna wears them perfectly. I can’t believe how agile she is in such high heels! It looks effortless when she does the fight scenes.

Great film......now we need more Sienna please

Panda

• I bought it, the new girl is GREAT, the attitude and the looks are simply perfect ! I hope she becomes a regular !! and she is involved in more perilous situations in the future @kandyman

• Bought it! She's amazing!!!

• She looks fabulous & I would imagine very reliable/game in terms of custom shoots....😃

• administrators

Well.... since you ask so nicely! :)

I can't keep this one a secret any longer.... SHE'S INCREDIBLE..... meet Brand New Kandygirl SIENNA!!!