AN IDEA I'D LIKE TO SEE

• I CAN IMAGINE THE WORLD BOXING OR FIST FIGHTING CHAMPION WORKING OUT ON THE HEAVY BAG WHEN HI KIX ENTERS THE GYM AND CHALLENGES HIM.

THE CHAMP LAUGHS AND SAYS SOMETHING LIKE 'I HAVE 28 FIGHTS, 28 WINS AND 25 KO'S - COME BACK WHEN YOU CAN SAY THAT.

HI KICKS THEN CHALLENGES ALL THE MEN IN ROOM WHO ATTACK HER ONE AT A TIME OR IN TWOS - HI KIX QUICKLY KNOCKS THEM ALL OUT WITH HER LETHAL FISTS - EACH TIME SHE FLOORS A MAN SHE COUNTS THE KNOCKOUT (1,2,3 ETC).

The CAMERA PANS OUT TO REVEAL AS MANY UNCONCIOUS TOUGH GUYS AS POSSIBLE (DURING THE FIGHT SEQUENCE IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THE SAME GUYS ARE KNOCKED OUT SEVERAL TIMES, IT WON'T BE NOTICEABLE.

HI KIX THEN TURNS TO THE CHAMP AND SAYS SOMETHING LIKE 'I KNOCKED OUT 28 MEN IN THREE MINUTES'

THE CHAMP ACCEPTS THE CHALLENGE AND HI KIX AGREES TO MAKE IT LAST - USING ONLY THE JAB SHE BEATS HIM TO THE PUNCH ROCKING BACK HIS HEAD WHILST TEASING ALL THE TIME. FINALLY SHE SAYS 'TIME TO END IT AND KNOCKS THE CHAMP COLD WITH A SERIES OF HOOKS, UPPERCUTS ETC.

WITH THE CHAMP (AND MANY OTHER GUYS) ON THE FLOOR SHE SLOWLY COUNTS TO TEN, ANNOUNCES HERSELF AS THE CHAMPION AND COMMENTS HOW EASY IS WAS BEFORE SLOWLY WALKING AWAY.